Classroom Wishlist is a monthly Idaho Lottery Do Good program that allows teachers to submit their classroom wishes to be fulfilled. With the help of our players, the Idaho Lottery funds up to $10,000 in classroom needs every month!
Congratulations to Desert Sage Elementary!
This Wishlist will provide STEM focused books as well as learning manipulatives. There are manipulatives to help with vocabulary, phonics, and phonemic awareness.
"Encoding is just as important as decoding so I added items to help not only my students this year, but future students learn to both read and write. I feel that as a teacher it is crucial that children learn these skills from an early age." - Teacher Nicole Nestler
Want to help Do GOOD? As a VIP Club member you can donate your points toward Classroom Wishlist projects in the Do Good section of the VIP Club Rewards. We can’t grant these projects without the help of our generous players. They make GOOD happen every day!
Is there something that your classroom needs? Materials, experiences, supplies that would help make your classroom more successful?
Read the guidelines below BEFORE you submit your wish!
- Must be 18 years or older to submit a classroom Wishlist.
- All Wishlists must benefit an Idaho public school.
- A typical funded project is around $2,000 , however, we can consider up to $10,000 in total.
- All information, including ordering links, must be included for a Wishlist to be considered!
- Educators may submit an unlimited number of times but can only be awarded twice in a fiscal year.
- Wishlists are evaluated on the following criteria: Impact, Urgency and Quality of Submission.
- Wishlists are pulled the first of each month. If you don’t get selected, don’t give up, re-submit.